No matter which payment method you choose to use, after making your payment please be contact us here. In the message, write your name, ETG ID#, the date, amount and method of your payment so that we can confirm it for you.
- Make a Payment with your credit card or PayPal
- Make a payment using your online banking ***Canada Only
- Mailing a Cheque or Money Order
- Make an "Email Money Transfer" EMT payment ***Canada Only
1) Make a Payment with your credit card using PayPal
Make sure you register for the trip before making a payment
** Please note making a payment with a credit card you will be subject to a 3% surcharge. This is a fee to cover the cost associated with offering payments online. To avoid this fee, you can use one of our other payment options.
If you would like to pay a different amount please email email@example.com with the amount you wish to pay. We will email you a paypal invoice you can pay with your credit card.
2) Using your online banking
(***For Canadian travelers only. If you don’t already have online banking, we recommend that you get it for your trip overseas.)
To make a payment with your online banking:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the link that allows you to ‘Transfer Funds’
- If this is the first time you are making this type of payment. You will need to add ‘Free & Easy Traveler Inc’ to your list of payees before moving on to Step IV.
- To add us as a payee:
- select ‘add a payee’
- Search for the words ‘free & easy’ or even just ‘free’, and Free & Easy Traveler Inc will pop up from a list of potential matches…select it from as the payee
- Enter in your 10 digit, alpha-numeric ETG number (EX: ETG1234567). NOTE: Ensure that your ETG ID# is correct and matches the ETG ID# given to you by Free & Easy…you don’t want to be paying for someone else’s trip!!!
- Enter in the amount of your payment you would like to make to Free & Easy
- In the ‘From’ field select which account you will use to make your payment with.
- Chequings or savings account or a line of credit
- If you have a credit card with your bank…you will also be able to use it to make your payment. This is a good option if you do not want to incur the fees associated with PayPal but want to use your credit card.
- In the ‘To’ field, choose to pay ‘Free & Easy Traveler Inc.’
- Confirm the amount and payment before submitting the amount
- Note the confirmation number of your payment, and keep a record of all your payments in case there are any discrepancies in the future.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, amount, transaction confirmation #, your name and personal ETG ID # to receive confirmation from free & easy.
At this time we can only confirm that you can make this type of payment with the below mentioned banks:
Royal Bank of Canada
Bank of Montreal
TD Canada Trust
Alberta Treasury Branch
3) Mailing a cheque or money order
Cheques and money orders can be sent to the following address:
Free & Easy Traveler
PO Box 63038 Stadium PO
After we have received your payment, we will send you a confirmation email. If you would prefer to save yourself the concern about making the payments on the proper dates, you could send us post-dated cheques for all of the payments on their proper dates. We would then make the deposit on the date that you had written on the cheque.
4) Email money transfer (EMT)
All Email Money Transfers can simply be sent to email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the password upon sending the money along with your name and your 10 digit, alpha-numeric ETG number (EX: ETG1234567). NOTE: Ensure that your ETG ID# is correct and matches the ETG ID# given to you by Free & Easy…you don’t want to be paying for someone else’s trip!!!
***For Canadian travelers only